Old January 7th 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Cable TV Too Lould

Commercials on over the air tv and cable tv and satellite tv providers
(I subscribe to DirecTV) are almost always too loud, some of them are
Very Loud.Somebody should invent a MUTE gadget, something that can be
worn on a wrist or around the neck or lay it on the couch armrest.The
MUTE gadget should have nothing more than a Big MUTE button on it and it
would do nothing but MUTE the sound and turn the sound back on when the
MUTE button is slapped again.Invent something like that and you can make
a billion dollars.I have been thinking about removing all of the buttons
except the MUTE button on one of my spare DirecTV tv remotes so I won't
have to waste one or two seconds looking for the MUTE button.I love the
MUTE button on my tv remote.
cuhulin