Old January 7th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Vinnie S. Vinnie S. is offline

Default To Vinnie

Yeah, you'd think someone could do it. I bought a box full of CB stuff about
a year or so ago off a lady I had known for a while - who was getting out
it. She had a couple D104s in there. I can't recall which ones now exactly -
I think one was amplified - one not, I can't recall now. I think I got like
$40 a piece for them. I do notice - when I bother to look - that the D104s
do seem to be asked for. Personally, I've never been a fan of them - as a
CBer from years gone by - or a ham. They work ok - but to me - just too
damned awkward. Oh well - there's nothing wrong with - recycling.

I have a Turner +3B that seems to be ****ting the bed. I replaced all the caps.
The problem is the element or the contacts. Neither is available.

Vinnie S.