Old January 9th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Vinnie S. Vinnie S. is offline

Default To Vinnie

On 08 Jan 2008 21:53:55 GMT, Steve wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
I'll have to check that out. I'm not sure about those "so-called"
replacement cartridges from RS. Have you tried one of them - yet?

I think the element on the +3 is the whole head itself.

Vinnie S.

I have a turner super sidekick that I'll give you a deal on, Vin. Email me
if you want it. It's currently wired for an 8 pin Kenwood. Works good.

I was lookign for a +3. The +3 has amp and compression. The SSK on;t has an amp,
and is tuned for SSB. I do most my CBing on AM. When I am SSBing, it's usually
with my icom on 10-20-75 meters. But Keep me in mind for other equipment.

Vinnie S.