Old January 8th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Sanjaya[_3_] Sanjaya[_3_] is offline

Default New Grundig Satellit 750 Radio -better than- Eton E1 Radio and Sangean ATS-909 !

"BLRADIOLABS" wrote in message

Satellit lovers....

Hey fellas....want to see it TODAY....then head to the CES in Las
Vegas....it's there!!!

Here it is...

http://gizmodo.com:80/341112/grundig...-yes-shortwave

Tecsun S-2000 (aka Eton/Grundig Satellit 750...nice radio....the main
topic the last few days on my Grundig Satellit group (Grundig Satellit
International / Google Groups)

Mike P (BLRADIOLABS)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the link to the pictures. I noticed this in the text..
"There's also an aux in for audio input."

Shouldn't that say "output" instead of "input"? Yes, I know Brian Lam
wrote the piece, but I'm just curious about that quote.