Old January 9th 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Check-Out the Grundig Satellit 750 Radio's Photo Gallery {GizMoDo}

On Jan 8, 3:09*pm, "Sanjaya" wrote:
"BLRADIOLABS" wrote in message

Satellit lovers....

Hey fellas....want to see it TODAY....then head to the CES in Las
Vegas....it's there!!!

Here it is...

*http://gizmodo.com:80/341112/grundig...shortwave-radi....

Tecsun S-2000 (aka Eton/Grundig Satellit 750...nice radio....the main
topic the last few days on my Grundig Satellit group (Grundig Satellit
International / Google Groups)

Mike P (BLRADIOLABS)
---------------------------

- Hi Mike,
-
- Thanks for the link to the pictures. I noticed this in the text..
- "There's also an aux in for audio input."
-
- Shouldn't that say "output" instead of "input"?
- Yes, I know Brian Lam wrote the piece,
- but I'm just curious about that quote.

Sanjaya - "See What You Can See !"

Check-Out the Grundig Satellit 750 Radio's Photo Gallery
http://gizmodo.com/photogallery/etonsatellit750
-webhost- GizMoDo.Com

On the Front Left-Side next to the Earphone Jack is
a "Line-In" Jack. * Photo : 3rd Row # 1
http://gizmodo.com/photogallery/eton...750/1000422269

On the Back Left-Side {Right-Side-Front} there are
Left {White} and Right {Red} "Line-Out" RCA Jacks
plus the 12 kHz IF Output for DRM Signal Processing.
* Photo : 4rd Row # 1
http://gizmodo.com/photogallery/eton...750/1000422229

On the Left-Side {Facing Front} there are the External
AM/SW and FM/AIR Antenna Input Jacks and a Pair
of HI-Z Antenna Terminals.
http://gizmodo.com/photogallery/eton...750/1000422221

see what you can see - i see satellit images ~ RHF