Old January 9th 08, 08:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Receiver News: Grundig Satellite 750

On Jan 8, 10:04*pm, 3D wrote:
On Jan 7, 3:34 pm, dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Looks kinda retro to me.

I kinda like the looks of most any receiver that has a real signal strength
meter these days.

Certainly agree on the real S meter, and I do like the retro looks.
Now if we can get the radio to smell like a tube rig........someone
should make a candle that smells like a vintage tube receiver.

Dave

Just put an old Tube Rig under the Table and leave it on 24/7;
pretty soon your Ham Shack will smell like some Ham has
been Cooking in his own juices all day long. ) ~ RHF