Old January 9th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
None None is offline

Default Best way to clean a Vibroplex bug?

Hi all,

I have several old Vibroplex bugs in my collection - what is the
best way to clean them without having to disassemble them?

I was wondering about a warm-water full immersion bath
with a light detergent (hand dish soap I was thinking) and letting
them soak, then wipe all areas clean in the water, and then air
dry quickly (blow dryer).

Is this wise, unwise, or simply not going to be effective?

Thanks!

Dave WB7AWK