Old January 9th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Radioguy Radioguy is offline

Default Receiver News: Grundig Satellite 750

On Jan 9, 8:08*am, dxAce wrote:
Radioguy wrote:
On Jan 8, 11:28 am, "Simon Mason"
wrote:
"D Peter Maus" wrote in ...

dxAce wrote:
Looks kinda retro to me.

http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...able/0750.html

dxAce
Michigan
USA

* Looks like better build quality than Sat 800, but IIRC, it's a Tecsun
build.

The Sat 800 was the biggest pile of junk I've ever bought.

--
Simon Masonhttp://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

Didn't Eton/Grundig go through several rounds of product delays
following excited new product announcements with the 800? *Maybe I'm
thinking of another model.

Seems as though they did that with the E1, which was originally planned as the 900. I don't recall whether they had the same
troubles with the 800 or not.- Hide quoted text -

That's right - the production date kept getting pushed off for the
900.