Old January 12th 08, 01:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default Belmont 1050 chassis

This poor thing has been sitting in my basement for 2 years, and gotten
pretty rusty and moldy.

The orange drops and the electrolytic you see at the left of the shot are my
temp work. The rest is God only knows who left it that way.. with wires
unattached from their solder points, tubes not in circuit, etc.

As it sits, I CAN receive one station (it was totally dead when I started),
but it is distorted and oscillates. It needs to be properly rewired (thank
goodness, I finally found the schematic!!!)

I'll keep you up to date on my progress.

--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!