Old January 12th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
james james is offline

Default Ebay Buyers Pleased with VoiceMax...

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:48:13 -0800 (PST), Telstar Electronics
wrote:

|On Jan 11, 4:16*pm, james wrote:
| well that really does not surprise me. Most who bid on auction items
| often over pay for their winings. Considering that EBAY is the world's
| electronic flea market, even some buyers buy garbage for top dollar.
|
|James,
|I couldn't agree more. The equipment that you peddle on ebay is utter
|junk. You should be ashamed of yourself for taking advantage of
|people... and then admitting your devious scheme on this newsgroup.

Brian

I have seen people buy stuff on auction sites that I can buy locally
for less. So yes there are uniformed consumers. All to often, there
are sharks that pray on those uninformed consumers. Not saying you are
one, but feedbacks on EBAY are not necessarily what I would consider
raving product endorsements.

Beisdes if I were to sell items on EBAY, I would not be peddling junk.

james