Old January 13th 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default Standing-Wave Current vs Traveling-Wave Current

On Jan 12, 8:45 pm, Keith Dysart wrote:
P(t) = V(t) * I(t)
where V(t) and I(t) are functions describing the actual
measureable voltage and current at a point on the line.

Apparently, the measurable *instantaneous* voltage and current. We
could have avoided a lot of wasted time if you had stated those
conditions a month ago. None of my references contain that equation.

Re[] is not there because there is some imaginary part
to be ignored, but because this is how one writes the
function for V(t) in this notation.

Where is it? You have never explained your assumptions before now.
Please provide a reference.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com