Old January 14th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default (OT) : Dang - Mike [M II] Can't You Get Anything Straight {Correct}

RHF wrote:
On Jan 13, 6:29 pm, m II wrote:
dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Michigan Militias (S.C.U.M.M.) wrote:

October 21 marks the 202nd Anniversary of the Victory over the combined French
and Spanish fleets at the Battle of Trafalgar by by Vice-Admiral Horatio Nelson
on October 21, 1805.
Listen for possible mentions of the Anniversary of the battle by the BBC.
I was fortunate enough to sail through the waters where the battle took place
whilst serving in the US Navy, and have always considered Admiral Lord Nelson
one of my heroes.

-
- That figures.
-
- Nelson's last words were "Kiss me, Horatio"
-
- http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...1/ai_n17268866
-
- mike
-

Dang - Mike [M II] Can't You Get Anything Straight {Correct}

It was his Wife "Frances" -aka- 'Lady Nelson' who wrote the words :
"Kiss me, Horatio" in a letter to Vice-Admiral Horatio Nelson.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...1/ai_n17268866

mike that's a doh, - for not being factual,
Mike That's A Doh. - For Not Being Accurate.
MIKE THAT'S A DOH ! - FOR OUT RIGHT LYING !

the truth be told ~ RHF
.

Damn..I feel like Bush....

mike