Old January 14th 08, 08:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Mike [M II] Once Again You Ain't Got Your Facts Right !

On Jan 13, 7:05*pm, m II wrote:
Burr wrote:
The Amish Farmer:

An Amish farmer walking through his field, notices a man drinking from his
pond, with his hand. * The Amish man shouts: "Trink das wasser nicht. Die
kuhen haben dahin gesheissen." Which means: "Don't drink the water, the cows
have **** in it." The man shouts back: "I'm a Muslim, I don't understand..
Please speak in English." The Amish man says: "Use two hands. *You'll get
more."

Are these just as funny?

=================================
water, the cows have **** in it." The man shouts back: "I'm Jewish , I

==================================

==================================
water, the cows have **** in it." The man shouts back: "I'm Italian, I

===================================

===================================
water, the cows have **** in it." The man shouts back: "I'm Polish, I
don't understand. Please speak in English."

The Amish man says: "Use two hands. *You'll get more."
===================================

-
- I also notice you're dumb enough to equate Islam
- with a nationality/language..
-
- mike
-

Mike [M II],

I also Notice once again that you do NOT have your 'facts' Right.

Burr's original post used the words : "I'm a Muslim"
That's Spelled : M-U-S-L-I-M

While you used the word : "Islam"
Which Ain't Spelled : M-U-S-L-I-M - Doh !

But what was nice was once again seeing you show
your public Hatred for : "I'm Jewish" [The Jews]

And extending your personal Bigotry and Bias to :
"I'm Italian" [The Italians]
"I'm Polish" [The Poles]

Mike [M II] - What is Next . . Can we expect you to start
writing "The-N-Word" again and blaming it on DX Ace ?

About - The Amish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsfVw9xxoNY
http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/A4574ME.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish
http://www.800padutch.com/amish.shtml
http://www.amish.net/faq.asp
http://www.religioustolerance.org/amish.htm
http://www.religioustolerance.org/amish2.htm
http://www.multiculturalcanada.ca/ec...ent/amish.html

mike - good-day {have a good-day} -because-
everyday is a blessing from god - amen ~ RHF