Old January 14th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default VoiceMax Module...

On Jan 14, 9:26*am, Vinnie S. wrote:
Yeah,
Like selling PDF files of brochures is honest, right? You are the only
salesper/organization I have ever seen charging for brochures. I guess if people
are stupiod enough to pay, then that is their problem. But that is another great
Business 101 trait.

Absolutely nothing wrong with selling preliminary information PDF
files. The charge was merely to cover the Ebay advertising expenses.
The people who purchased the information knew exactly what they were
receiving. Many who purchased the information followed up by
purchasing the VoiceMax module when they became available. I offer a
full money-back guarantee on every purchase and I have NOT had one
returned!