Old January 15th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default (OT) : Mike [M II] Once Again You Ain't Got Your Facts Right!

RHF wrote:

I also Notice once again that you do NOT have your 'facts' Right.

Burr's original post used the words : "I'm a Muslim"
That's Spelled : M-U-S-L-I-M

While you used the word : "Islam"
Which Ain't Spelled : M-U-S-L-I-M - Doh !

A Muslim or Moslem is a person who practices Islam.

But what was nice was once again seeing you show
your public Hatred for : "I'm Jewish" [The Jews]

And extending your personal Bigotry and Bias to :
"I'm Italian" [The Italians]
"I'm Polish" [The Poles]

You completely missed the point of the posting. His joke was stupid and
juvenile. You laughed at it. I asked him if the same joke with different
victims were as funny as his. If any of them were insulting, then they
are ALL insulting.

Try to develop comprehension of the printed word before making an ass of
yourself.

mike