Old January 15th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : More Amish Farmer Jokes . . .

On Jan 14, 5:10*pm, Ray Deo wrote:
m II wrote innews:ekAij.4657$yQ1.14@edtnps89:

Burr wrote:

The Amish Farmer:

An Amish farmer walking through his field, notices a man drinking from
his pond, with his hand. * The Amish man shouts: "Trink das wasser
nicht. Die kuhen haben dahin gesheissen." Which means: "Don't drink the
water, the cows have **** in it." The man shouts back: "I'm a Muslim, I
don't understand. Please speak in English." The Amish man says: "Use
two hands. *You'll get more."

Are these just as funny?
Snip

-
- Nope, but this one is:
-
- An Amish farmer walking through his field, notices a man drinking
- from his pond, with his hand. * The Amish man shouts: "Don't drink
- the water, the cows have **** in it." The man shouts back:
- "I'm a Canadian, can I use two hands?"
-
- Ray Deo
-

Ray Deo - Here is a re-write :

An Amish Farmer walking through his Field, notices a Man Drinking
from his Pond, with one Hand.

The Amish Farmer shouts in plain English :
"Brother Don't Drink the Water, the Cows have **** in It.

The Man shouts back : "I'm a Canadian,

The Amish Farmer replies : "Holly Cow ! - "In that case Brother
Wade Right In and I Will Baptize You !"

~ RHF