Old January 16th 08, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
[email protected] mrbill@gmail.com is offline

Default WTB: HF receiver in the Houston area

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a local club that has a swap meet.

I'm looking for a general-coverage desktop HF receiver (or
transceiver) with some sort of digital (non-analog) frequency display,
SSB, etc. I would love to be able to find something within reasonable
driving distance around Houston.

I'm rebuilding my "shack" after a move (and working on a General
upgrade) but on a limited budget. Currently I've just got a little
Eton E5 portable, but would prefer a "tabletop" radio.

Bill K5WCB