Old January 16th 08, 12:24 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default Just Received This Great Email...

On Jan 15, 6:38*pm, cmdr buzz corey
wrote:
So what is the guy's call sign?

Now that's the first halfway intelligent thing I've heard all day. The
gentleman did give his call sign... but I purposely left it out of the
post. Since I didn't ask for his permission to use his testimonial...
and the way people conduct themselves on this NG... I knew he should
remain anonymous for privacy reasons. Despite all the expected
resposes and ranting here... I think everyone is well aware that the
email is genuine. Nuff said...