Old January 16th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.swap
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Governor Romney dismissed role of Amateur Radio Operators inEmergencies.

Clara Peller wrote:

One more good reason not to vote for him...but look at the bright side:
This will give him a chance to flip-flop again and say how much he likes
hams. ;-)

P.S. Even though I'm not a resident of the state of Massachusetts, I
wrote a letter of protest at the time. As a non-resident, you can
imagine how far it got.

That is certainly one avenue to pursue; however, some roads lead to
better places than others.

How about a re-evaluation of us, our plans, our equip., etc. and instead
of finding fault with other--why they do not find our services
desirable, we ask the question, "What can we do to become
up-to-date-current and make our services desirable--to the point they
can't ignore us?"

But then, that stands a fat chance ...

Regards,
JS