Old January 16th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
cmdr buzz corey cmdr buzz corey is offline

Default Just Received This Great Email...

On Jan 16, 5:24 am, Telstar Electronics
wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:38 pm, cmdr buzz corey
wrote:

So what is the guy's call sign?

Now that's the first halfway intelligent thing I've heard all day. The
gentleman did give his call sign... but I purposely left it out of the
post. Since I didn't ask for his permission to use his testimonial...
and the way people conduct themselves on this NG... I knew he should
remain anonymous for privacy reasons. Despite all the expected
resposes and ranting here... I think everyone is well aware that the
email is genuine. Nuff said...

Nice song and dance to get out of providing any proof that the email
is real. Ask him if you can post his call sign.