Old January 17th 08, 04:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Governor Romney dismissed role of Amateur Radio Operators inEmergencies.

Captkumstainof20 wrote:
Ummmmm...did you guys see the date on that "news release".

It was Nov of 2005. (2 years and 1 month ago)

Then again this seems to not be an issue with most hams.
Being several days late and $25 short is standard operating
procedure.
Heck most of the hams I hear on 75 Meters on a nightly basis
at night in 4 and 5 land still sound like their stuck in the 1940's
and 50's with all their
use of the N-word and racial tirades against Obama and Hillary and all
the other assorted
obsolete BS spewed out each evening. What else is new folks ?

What planet do you live on, I'll check it out--but, mind you, I am leery
.... say, are you of a humanoid life-form? ROFLOL

JS