Old January 16th 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default Just Received This Great Email...

On Jan 16, 3:57*pm, "radiosrfun" wrote:
"Assuming" it was a "real" testimonial - there would have been no issue with
providing such information at the get go!
Also - his "web site" "CLAIMS" - his partners are the likes of Mouser, RF
Parts among others. I highly doubt that. They don't need him as a partner -
to further their business. I wonder if they know of his claims? Just because
he might "order" from them - does "not" make them "partners". Talk about
"False Advertising" or would it be "Wishful thinking"?
Where is the documents showing they own a part of his business - or he -
theirs - to make them "Partners"?
Brian - you're so full of **** - no Sewage facilitiy known to man - could
treat it all. IF you want to be in business - the "least" you could do - is
be honest iwith your potential customers. - if not with yourself.
GO **** YOURSELF - BOY

Thanks for visiting our site...
www.telstar-electronics.com