Old January 18th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave Heil[_2_] Dave Heil[_2_] is offline

Default Governor Romney dismissed role of Amateur Radio Operators inEmergencies.

Ed Cregger wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
Cecil Moore wrote:
Mr. Jim wrote:
Romney just lost my VOTE.
I suspect any rational vote would go to Ron Paul.

I see you're still doing your comedy routine, Cecil.

Dave K8MN

Ron Paul. If they made a movie about Ron Paul life story,
who would you think would be the best actor to represent
him? I vote for Don Knotts, deceased though he may be.

I see that you *do* know how to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Dave K8MN