Old January 18th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
CyberScan357 CyberScan357 is offline

Default Project 25 Digital (P-25 digital) Equepm

There is a local Amateur repeater in my area that is Project 25 digital
(P-25 digital). I would like to talk on this Amateur P-25 digital repeater,
but also listen to the local Sheriff Office and Highway Patrol who are also
operating P-25 digital. I am looking for an Amateur Radio mobile or
handheld that is Project 25 digital (P-25 digital) capable, but I do not see
any such Amateur mobile or handheld equipment.

My question is what do you fellow Amateur Radio Operator use for P-25
digital?

Steve