Old January 19th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
No Name

Default Recording of HAARP and Moon Echo

In article ,
says...
I recorded it last night, just posted it, You need an .ogg player.
This is was recorded on 6.7925 in CW mode
with a portable mp3 player recording it

http://www.mediafire.com/?71x4h0wbjd0

Enjoy
Rory

In general terms, where are you located? I am in NH and the terrestrial
signal here was not much better than your echo return with the echo
return here weaker still. There was considerable fading in and out on
the terrestrial signal and the echo was absent more than it was present.
The echo was strongest here at 35 past the hour. I never did hear a
signal on 7407.5 kHz that I could say for sure was there.