Old January 20th 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
msg msg is offline

Default HAARP testing on Jan 20, 0630 - 0830Z

Greetings:

Last night here in No. MN, I heard nothing and the two frequencies
had serious QRN. Today, at 0300Z, the 20th, there is a vicious
buzz on these frequencies, +/- 2 Mhz across the band at my QTH,
and also heard on an Internet rcvr 150 miles south of me. It is
unlikely that I will be able to copy any weak signal under these
conditions and propagation on these frequencies is not conducive
under the best of noise conditions to hearing a skywave signal
from Alaska here at the scheduled times.

Michael