Old October 31st 04, 02:31 PM
Alex Wiecek

Default FS/Trade: Low loss LDF4-50 heliax with connectors

Hi all, I have the following for sale/trade

Approximately 700 feet of LDF 4-50 heliax in one continuous run. Cable
has never been used and it was stored outside for a number of years.
Would prefer not to split up. I'll throw in a couple of connectors
(not brand new).
Willing to ship to anywhere in Canada/USA from Toronto, Ontario. Buyer
pays shipping - this puppy is heavy, around 150+ lb.
I will entertain offers but also willing to trade. Im looking for
things such as TS-450, TS-440 radios, LF listening equipment, 2m yagi
antennas, GPS equipment, APRS stuff, weather stations..etc.

I can be reached at (905)785-6010 oe email.

73s Alex VE3GOP