Old January 20th 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
No Name

Default Recording of HAARP and Moon Echo

In article ffd0d3c9-18d9-4b7b-95dc-
,
says...
On Jan 19, 3:47*pm, RHF wrote:
On Jan 19, 8:37*am, "Pipester" wrote:

I recorded it last night, just posted it, You need an .ogg player.
*This is was recorded on 6.7925 in CW mode
with a portable mp3 player recording it

http://www.mediafire.com/?71x4h0wbjd0

Enjoy
*Rory

OGG Files :http://www.vorbis.com/

INFO -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogg

DLI -http://www.illiminable.com/ogg/

EXE -http://www.illiminable.com/ogg/oggcodecs_0.71.0946.exe

~ RHF
*.

Pipester,

You can hear both the Originating Earth Pulse and the Reflective
Lunar Tone : Although I understand that the Reflective Lunar Tone
that you are hearing is actually Echo from a couple of Pulses
before.

I think that echo you hear is the one that results from the terrestrial
pulse you just heard, and not 1 or 2 back. My guess is that the leading
edge of the reflected pulse arrives approx. 2.5 seconds after it leaves
and the same for the trailing edge of the pulse. That means if you look
at entire 5 second time line, at 0 seconds the earth pulse starts and at
2 seconds it ends. At 2.5 seconds the beginning part of the echo pulse
arrives and at 4.5 seconds (2.5 seconds after the terrestrial pulse
ended) the end of the echo pulse arrives. There is always 2.5 seconds
between any reference point on the timeline of the sent pulse to the
corresponding point on the timeline of the return pulse. One complete
cycle of send/receive should be approximately 4.5 seconds. I think that
is why they selected 5 seconds between sending 2 second pulses. At
least that is the way I view it. I am open to other views.

Note - There is a 2 1/2 Second Round-Trip Lunar Propagation Delay.
http://www.setileague.org/eme/emepix3.htm

~ RHF
.