Old January 20th 08, 07:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rfburns Rfburns is offline

Default Moon Bounce - 20th Jan 2008

On Jan 20, 2:42 am, Rfburns wrote:
On Jan 20, 2:25 am, wrote:

On Jan 20, 6:56 am, AussieDrifter
wrote:

G'day Guys,

I can hear the tones, but based on the timing sequences, what I'm
actually hearing is the Transmission Tone faintly, so there is no change
of me hearing the echo

I have two recordings:

1. The first is a screen video capture of the Atom Clock Software and
the radios audio for audio to show the timings:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2v11ey4l1xd

2. is just an mp3 recording of similar period.

http://www.mediafire.com/?byt1jtm91uz

Location: Canberra Australia
Radio: Icom R75 with DSP options
Antenna: Cliff Dweller 2
Website:http://aussiedrifter.blogspot.com/

Listen Live via USTREAM.TV:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/aussie...wave-listening

I am getting nothing an any of my antennas.

Bummer.

I will listen for the next feed.

Terry
Terry

I can hear it right now on 7.4075 here in West Virginia - both the up
transmission and the reflected signal.
jw

I'm using a JRC NRD-535D receiver and a Heathkit active audio filter.
The up signal is about S-4 and the reflected is about S-2 with the
usual up and down fading.
jw