Old January 20th 08, 08:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rfburns Rfburns is offline

Default Moon Bounce - 20th Jan 2008

On Jan 20, 3:07 am, Rfburns wrote:
On Jan 20, 2:56 am, AussieDrifter
wrote:

Rfburns,

if possible could you post a sample of what you're hearing

Cheers
Mark

Location: Canberra Australia
Radio: Icom R75 with DSP options
Antenna: Cliff Dweller 2
Website:http://aussiedrifter.blogspot.com/

Listen Live via USTREAM.TV:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/aussie...wave-listening

Rfburns wrote:
On Jan 20, 2:25 am, wrote:
On Jan 20, 6:56 am, AussieDrifter
wrote:

G'day Guys,
I can hear the tones, but based on the timing sequences, what I'm
actually hearing is the Transmission Tone faintly, so there is no change
of me hearing the echo
I have two recordings:
1. The first is a screen video capture of the Atom Clock Software and
the radios audio for audio to show the timings:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2v11ey4l1xd
2. is just an mp3 recording of similar period.
http://www.mediafire.com/?byt1jtm91uz
Location: Canberra Australia
Radio: Icom R75 with DSP options
Antenna: Cliff Dweller 2
Website:http://aussiedrifter.blogspot.com/
Listen Live via USTREAM.TV:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/aussie...wave-listening
I am getting nothing an any of my antennas.

Bummer.

I will listen for the next feed.

Terry
Terry

I can hear it right now on 7.4075 here in West Virginia - both the up
transmission and the reflected signal.
jw

--

I wish I could but I'm not set up for recording. I'm actually
listening on 7.40690 which is an offset of 600Hz with the active audio

The reflected bounce signal seems to have a little bit of dopler shift
on it and sounds slightly higher in frequency than the two second up
transmission.

jw

The 7 MHz signal is louder than the previous 6 MHz signal hear in West
Virginia. I also hear some goof balls transmitting CW near the
frequency

jw