Old January 20th 08, 12:49 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default can you believe these guys got caught?

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
. ..
This guy got what he deserved:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-279324A1.html

What a waste of government time:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-273690A1.html

Love it when local goverments get bitched at:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-273699A1.html
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-275255A1.html

Bad receiver anyone?
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-274352A1.html

An expensive light:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-274350A1.html

Glad I didn't have to count them all!
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-276993A1.html

That's enough for now. Sure beats all that non-radio BS on this channel!
Will it be a DX Sunday? Had some 10 meter action on Saturday...

Any openings into any particular areas? I've not been on 10 for so long - I
can't remember when. Got almost "all" of my WAS on there. I think I had like
3 or 4 states left to get. Maybe I'll meander up to the shack and fire up
the rig and see what I can hear. Who knows - I might get lucky and get a
couple more of those I need.