Old January 21st 08, 06:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default The RRS no-spin clueless factor report

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
Some people just don't get it. They don't understand technology of any
kind, politics, religion or that they should be breath through their
nose most of the time. These same people are the classic "horses ass"
that will post that you are wrong about something and not even know
what they are talking about. Not knowing the subject does not stop
them. They misconstrue what you post due to reading comprehension
problems. Then they want you to explain things to them after they have
insulted you like you have some kind of obligation to educate them like
the malevolent freaking idiots that they are. Heck, usually they can't
even post on topic or follow Usenet conventions.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Cool, are you going to judge or are we going to have open voting or what.

Some of us can't vote because we have people we don't read so can't judge!

"Some people that won't stop"

Although the temptation to be judge, jury, and executioner are great I'm
going for open voting for the clueless person of the week.

Looks like RHF is in first place so far with 10 self votes and M II a
close 2nd with 3 so far in this weeks opinion poll.

Cast your additional votes for the clueless in this thread. You get to
vote as often as the Troll posts to the news group so M II could go from
3 to 6 in a hurry.

RHF - 10
M II - 3

--