Old January 22nd 08, 08:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Broke down and bought one ...

John Smith wrote:
After varying success with homebrew SDRs' (software defined radios)
built on PCI breadboards stuck into old PCs', I made the jump into a
commercial one--bit "pricey" though--a little under five grand for the
Flex-5000C ... I am as anxious as a kid waiting his order from the back
of a comic book! (they still do that, don't they?) :-)

Regards,
JS

Forgot to include the URL, in case anyone else is interested:

http://www.flex-radio.com/Products.a...c=f5k_features

Regards,
JS