Old January 22nd 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Tio Pedro Tio Pedro is offline

Default Broke down and bought one ...

"John Smith" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:
After varying success with homebrew SDRs' (software defined radios) built
on PCI breadboards stuck into old PCs', I made the jump into a commercial
one--bit "pricey" though--a little under five grand for the Flex-5000C
... I am as anxious as a kid waiting his order from the back of a comic
book! (they still do that, don't they?) :-)

Regards,

Too rich for my pockets, but the specs are eye openers!! Let us know
how it plays!