Old January 23rd 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Broke down and bought one ...

Tio Pedro wrote:

Too rich for my pockets, but the specs are eye openers!! Let us know
how it plays!

I picked up an extra contract which only took a portion of the man hours
I had alloted--the wife needed a new car, this made that possible--got
that for her, she said, "I feel guilty, what would you like?"
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The rest is history ... I have downloaded the manual offline and will be
ready to put it to work as soon as I have it from the box!

Will let 'ya know!

Regards,
JS