Old January 23rd 08, 06:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Harrison Richard Harrison is offline

Default cancelled but not cancelled, was Standing-Wave Current vsT...

Dave wrote;
"Art`s magical levitating cosmic diamagnetic particles???"

Art surely realizes his leg is being pulled. We all know we`re only
conglomerations of stardust which are mightily entertained by Art`s
unrestrained theories. We love Art and when his infernal machine is
perfected, Art will find us volunteering to be beamed up!

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI