Old January 23rd 08, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default The RRS no-spin clueless factor report

In article FUylj.13701$vp3.12807@edtnps90, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

So I thought I would start a clueless poster thread where we could vote
for the most clueless poster boy of the week.

Billy Burpelson - ADD and totally clueless
Mike Bryant - past award winner looking for a comeback
m II - Just plain strange and disgusting as usual.
David - What's in the pipe mixture this week?
3D - 3 different dimensions of clueless.
oneway - His clueless way or the highway.
IBOCcrock - The broken HD record.
RHF - The kitchen sink of links, punctuation and the spam answer man.
cuhulin - King of trolls. This man knows the proper way to Troll.
pachurmurthy - Only one clueless post but starting off strong.

Luke 6:37

You are the last person I would expect to quote the bible but I think
you mistake discernment for judgment. There is nothing final or absolute
here and besides this list is open to what others have to say.

I'd say Luke 6:38 is what I do here. I'm a giver of humor.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California