Old January 23rd 08, 12:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
wa5dxp wa5dxp is offline

Default Trying to ID a relay

Dear Ted;

Thanks very much for the lead, I would never have thought to check
there.

On 22 Jan 2008 14:23:09 GMT, (Ted Zateslo) wrote:

In article ,
wa5dxp wrote:
I have an IC-720, and in the SWR unit is a small, DPDT PC mount
relay. Well, it's intermittent so I called Icom to order another.
Guess what, they don't stock them anymore.

[...]
The number on the relay is: 221D012 Which I guess to mean

[...]
Anyone have any ideas on where to find one? I thought perhaps someone
may be parting out a 720?

Jim,
RF Parts has them on their relay page.

http://www.rfparts.com/relay.html