Old January 23rd 08, 07:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Steve H[_3_] Steve H[_3_] is offline

Default RCA Receiving Tube Manual download links

Straydog wrote:

I just moved the file to a different box with AR ver 5, which says it is
trying to repair the file, then bombs off with a subsequent message that
the damage could not be repaired.

Does this mean I need to try another big download?

Since I posted this the download speed from that site slowed to a crawl,
It should speed up in a day or two when everyone had downloaded
everything on the site.
I use Adobe reader V8 and had no problem reading any of the files.
Yours was probably corrupted due to the download server over loaded.
Only takes a few seconds to download on ADSL Max but it's a huge file on
dial up.

Steve H