Old January 23rd 08, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Chuck Harris Chuck Harris is offline

Default RCA Receiving Tube Manual download links

Straydog wrote:

It is absolutely wonderful that this exists somewhere. However, my
download of that 13.3 MB file ended with a damaged file that Acrobat
Reader (ver 4) said it could not repair. The download took me 1 hour and
20 mins on a dialup connection. Anyone got any ideas on this? Its very
rare that I download a pdf file and get an error message on on attempts
to open the file.

Hi Steve,

The file on the site is definitely ok, but it is possible that it cannot be
opened with Acrobat ver 4.

It opens ok with xpdf under linux.

-Chuck