Old January 24th 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Standing-Wave Current vs Traveling-Wave Current

Gene Fuller wrote:
I looked at that web page, and my reaction was merely, "so what"? There
is nothing in there that is not well known to everyone who has ever used
or studied interferometry.

That's what I have been telling you guys for years. Everything
we need to know about RF waves has already been discovered
centuries ago by optical physicists. I used those centuries
old laws of physics in my energy analysis article which produces
voltage and current results identical to any conventional analysis.

http://www.w5dxp.com/energy.htm

You will come to understand that your concerns
about "wave cancellation" and related stuff at interfaces are not only
unimportant, ...

This is so typical of gurus on this newsgroup. When they lose
the argument, they invariably say it was not important to
begin with.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com