Old January 24th 08, 12:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
lurk lurk is offline

Default Anybody know what this is? A Philco?

Maybe a Silvertone

"Mark Oppat" wrote in message
. ..
Looks like a catalog brand to me, like Mantola or Firestone, one of
those.
Mark Oppat

"Buck Frobisher" wrote in message
There is an auction happening this Saturday not far from where I live,
and one of the pictures they posted on their site is of this radio.
Obviously (to me, at least) it has been stripped, and is almost ready to
be refinished. I plan on going over and checking out the auction, but
can anyone tell me what make it is, and anything interesting you know
about it?

Thanks in advance,
Buck