Old January 24th 08, 03:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
jimlinux jimlinux is offline

Default Anybody know what this is? A Philco?

That thing bears a fairly close resemblence to Ward's Airline floor
console that I have. The chassis in it is a 14WG-1203(B, G or something).
JFK

Buck Frobisher wrote:
There is an auction happening this Saturday not far from where I live, and
one of the pictures they posted on their site is of this radio. Obviously
(to me, at least) it has been stripped, and is almost ready to be
refinished. I plan on going over and checking out the auction, but can
anyone tell me what make it is, and anything interesting you know about it?

Thanks in advance,
Buck