Old January 24th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Harrison Richard Harrison is offline

Default Standing-Wave Current vs Traveling-Wave Current

Cecil, W5DXP wrote:
"That`s what I have been telling you guys for years."

OK. I subscribe to World Radio and Cecil`s story isn`t in the February
issue but there is an antenna cover story.

When will Cecil`s story be published?

I disagree that W2DU recently was first to coin the expressions, virtual
open and virtual short. We were using them in 1950 when I was still in
college.

It is rumored that the 3rd edition of "Reflections" will emerge soon.
When and where can I order it?

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI

5123 Lymbar Dr. Houston, TX 77096-5317