Old January 25th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Standing-Wave Current vs Traveling-Wave Current

Richard Harrison wrote:
Cecil, W5DXP wrote:
"That`s what I have been telling you guys for years."

OK. I subscribe to World Radio and Cecil`s story isn`t in the February
issue but there is an antenna cover story.

Were you a subscriber to Worldradio in Oct 2005?

When will Cecil`s story be published?

First published in WorldRadio, Oct 2005 - Jan 2006, and reproduced
here with permission.

http://www.w5dxp.com/energy.htm

It is rumored that the 3rd edition of "Reflections" will emerge soon.
When and where can I order it?

Last I heard, Worldradio was publishing Reflections III.
Don't know when.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com