Old January 25th 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Gene Fuller Gene Fuller is offline

Default Standing-Wave Current vs Traveling-Wave Current

Cecil Moore wrote:
Gene Fuller wrote:

I think you must be confusing me with someone else. I just went back
to look at the messages I sent over the past three months. I could not
find a single case where I called you any name at all, much less every
name in the book.

Here are some of your strictly technical terms for
me from just the past couple of weeks:

"Fractured Fairytale Physics"
"complete nonsense"
"truly sad"
"hoodwinked by the nonsense"
"trying to pull a fast one"
"such magic"
"no technical value"
"truly bizarre"
"utter nonsense"
"utter lie"
"baloney"
"sadly amusing"
"your tricks"

Not a single one of these is "name calling". I never once called you a
"guru" or "spoiled brat" or anything else. As someone so accustomed to
nit-picking, (oops, excuse me, I should have said so accustomed to
examining the fine details) I am sure you readily understand the difference.

73,
Gene
W4SZ