Old January 25th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Gene Fuller Gene Fuller is offline

Default Standing-Wave Current vs Traveling-Wave Current

Cecil Moore wrote:
Gene Fuller wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
"Fractured Fairytale Physics"
"complete nonsense"
"truly sad"
"hoodwinked by the nonsense"
"trying to pull a fast one"
"such magic"
"no technical value"
"truly bizarre"
"utter nonsense"
"utter lie"
"baloney"
"sadly amusing"
"your tricks"

Not a single one of these is "name calling".

:-) You are a piece of work, Gene. According to you,
I am a nonsense peddler, a sad person, a hoodwinker,
a puller of fast ones, a peddler of magic, a liar, and
a tricky person. That sure sounds like name-calling
to me.

Did you ever get subjected to sensitivity training at work? I was taught
to criticize the idea, never the person. "That is a poor idea", not,
"You are an idiot". Did you note that every one of your counter examples
required additional words not used by me?

8-)

73,
Gene
W4SZ