Old January 25th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Gene Fuller Gene Fuller is offline

Default Standing-Wave Current vs Traveling-Wave Current

Cecil Moore wrote:
Gene Fuller wrote:
Did you ever get subjected to sensitivity training at work? I was
taught to criticize the idea, never the person.

If you assert that a statement by a person is a lie,
you are calling that person a liar. Most likely, he
is not a liar but is merely mistaken. I have been and
will be mistaken again.

The fact that your "sensitivity training" taught you
a more politically correct method of calling a person
a liar is just one more way to create a diversion from
the technical subject matter.

I can just see you drinking at a bar in the old wild
west and trying to explain to an armed and angry
cowpoke that when you said what he uttered was a lie,
you weren't calling him a liar. :-)

I treat people the way they treat me, Gene. Cool your
ad hominem attacks and I won't have to retaliate.

Wanna count up who has called someone a liar more often in the past
year? I believe I have seen a couple from you just in the past 24 hours.

8-)

73
Gene
W4SZ