Old January 26th 08, 07:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Patty Winter Patty Winter is offline

Default Sony car shortwave radio?

In article ,
msg wrote:
mc wrote:

This got me looking for alternatives; a quick web search produced references
to the Becker Europa radio, (presumably DIN form factor) which includes
shortwave in various models covering at least 40 years.

Sorry, I've forgotten what the various car radio form factors are,
so this might not be the right one for you, but a company in Florida
called Continental Imports sells the Becker Mexico:

http://www.continentalimports.com/be_radios.html

I got the cassette version 2-3 years ago, and it has very good
sensitivity. (Except when my antenna connection goes loose, but
that's another story...)

Patty