Old January 26th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steve Steve is offline

Default Ping N8WWM DOUG ADAIR X 2

Anti-Keyclown wrote:
On Jan 26, 1:51=A0am, Steve wrote:
You have been begging for my attention ever since I knocked on your
door and you were too afraid to come outside in that slum neighborhood
you live=

in.

Can I help you now, or are you still the coward you have always been
behin=

your keyboard?

--
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://NewsReader.Com/

you cannot blow me, or have any kind of sex with me. I am
heterosexual. Go back and get in line behind your dog.

Do you ever post anything besides your gay fantasies doug? I have it on
good authority that you were a mop jockey at the local adult bookstore. Did
you enjoy that job?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/